How to Transfer a Timeshare Deed
We charge $175* to prepare the documents needed to transfer your timeshare plus postage and recording fees — these are based on where your timeshare is located.
* California, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Orleans, Washington, and Wisconsin are $225, while Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington DC, and Rhode Island are $250 plus postage and recording fees.
We are also able to assist you with a U.S. Virgin Islands timeshare transfer, as well as Aruba and Mexico timeshare transfers. Please contact us for a quote.
If your resort requires a transfer fee, this fee will be in addition to our fees. We will forward these funds to the resort when we notify them of the ownership change.
- Click here to fill out the online document preparation form and upload a copy of your current deed. Or you can send this information to us by fax, email, or hard copy. We will send you an email letting you know we have received it. If you do not have a copy of your recorded deed, we will conduct a deed search for you. Our fee for this service is $25.00.
- After we receive your documents to prepare your paperwork, we will begin to prepare the new documents needed to transfer your timeshare and when these are ready, we will send these to you via email for your review along with our invoice.
- Once we receive the executed documents from you, we will send them out to record at the Clerk’s office.
Depending on the county, this could take between one week and six weeks.
- When the recorded deed is returned to our office, we will notify you by email. We will then send a copy of the recorded deed as well as a copy of the cover letter to your resort for ownership transfer.